color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%


"Excel VBA Help"

 


Play Friv Now - Play Friv Games
Go Back   The Code Cage Forums > Microsoft Topics > Microsoft Word Forum
Our Info Pages:-
The Code Cage - Microsoft Office help

Notices

Microsoft Word Forum Members, post questions in this forum if they are related to using Microsoft Word, this includes Document Properties, VBA Programming & Functionality etc.

New Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 6th September 2009, 20:21
Word user's Avatar
Word user
Newsgroup Contributor
 
Posts: n/a
Posts Per Day: 0
My Top Tip Count:
Default color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%
     Word: Properties & Formatting   


------ Register to get rid of these "In Post" ads! ------

Category: Word: Properties & Formatting   

I want to change text to, color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%

The Code Cage Advertisment
Advertisement
  #2  
Unread 6th September 2009, 20:29
Greg Maxey's Avatar
Greg Maxey
Newsgroup Contributor
 
Posts: n/a
Posts Per Day: 0
My Top Tip Count:
Default Re: color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%

------ Register to get rid of these "In Post" ads! ------


If you just want to do it then go ahead. I don't know who would complain.
If you want to know how to do it then you click the Home Tab, Font Group,
Font Color control and find Red, Accent 2, Darker 25% at the second from the
bottom of the red column. Good luck.

Word user wrote:
> I want to change text to, color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%


--
--
Greg Maxey

See my web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org
for an eclectic collection of Word Tips.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the
strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them
better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is
marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly...who knows
the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a
worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high
achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while
daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and
timid souls who have never known neither victory nor defeat." - TR




  #3  
Unread 6th September 2009, 21:39
Word user's Avatar
Word user
Newsgroup Contributor
 
Posts: n/a
Posts Per Day: 0
My Top Tip Count:
Default Re: color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%

------ Register to get rid of these "In Post" ads! ------


Thanks Greg, I feel so stupid, it was right in front of me the whole time.

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

> If you just want to do it then go ahead. I don't know who would complain.
> If you want to know how to do it then you click the Home Tab, Font Group,
> Font Color control and find Red, Accent 2, Darker 25% at the second from the
> bottom of the red column. Good luck.
>
> Word user wrote:
> > I want to change text to, color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%

>
> --
> --
> Greg Maxey
>
> See my web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org
> for an eclectic collection of Word Tips.
>
> "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the
> strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them
> better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is
> marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly...who knows
> the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a
> worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high
> achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while
> daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and
> timid souls who have never known neither victory nor defeat." - TR
>
>
>
>


The Code Cage Advertisment
Advertisement
  #4  
Unread 6th September 2009, 21:51
Greg Maxey's Avatar
Greg Maxey
Newsgroup Contributor
 
Posts: n/a
Posts Per Day: 0
My Top Tip Count:
Default Re: color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%

------ Register to get rid of these "In Post" ads! ------


No need to feel stupid. We often can't see the individual tree for the
forest ;-)


Word user wrote:
> Thanks Greg, I feel so stupid, it was right in front of me the whole
> time.
>
> "Greg Maxey" wrote:
>
>> If you just want to do it then go ahead. I don't know who would
>> complain. If you want to know how to do it then you click the Home
>> Tab, Font Group, Font Color control and find Red, Accent 2, Darker
>> 25% at the second from the bottom of the red column. Good luck.
>>
>> Word user wrote:
>>> I want to change text to, color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%

>>
>> --
>> --
>> Greg Maxey
>>
>> See my web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org
>> for an eclectic collection of Word Tips.
>>
>> "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the
>> strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them
>> better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is
>> marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly...who knows
>> the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a
>> worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high
>> achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while
>> daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and
>> timid souls who have never known neither victory nor defeat." - TR


--
--
Greg Maxey

See my web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org
for an eclectic collection of Word Tips.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the
strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them
better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is
marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly...who knows
the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a
worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high
achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while
daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and
timid souls who have never known neither victory nor defeat." - TR




The Code Cage Advertisment
Advertisement

To stop seeing these ads and get other benefits check This page!

New Reply
The Code Cage at Facebookhe Code Cage at Twitter


Tags
25%, accent, color, darker, red

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

The Code Cage Affilliates



http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz tested by McAfee Security http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz tested by McAfee Security

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Template-Modifications by TMS
No part of this board, functionality or creatives may be copied or reproduced either in part or full without the express permission of The Code Cage Team.
Copyright ©2008 - , Simon lloyd.
We are not associated with nor employed by Microsoft in any way, we simply provide resources!
All MS office icons are registered trademarks of the application they represent and are used with permission from Microsoft
UA-8135493-1
Cultural Forum | Study at Malaysian University